Please see below for all information relating to school books at the Ursuline College Blackrock.
The 2023-24 Book Lists for each year group are outlined below:
We offer a book leasing scheme whereby parents can rent books from the school rather than purchase their own.
- The book leasing scheme is available to students in 1st, 2nd and 3rd year only.
- Each participating student will receive a mix of new and good-quality recycled books.
- The book leasing scheme is administered via the school app.
- By ticking the consent form on the school app, parents/ guardians agree to replace any books which may be lost, misplaced or damaged, in any way whether by neglect, writing, markers, tipp-ex, spillages or other misfortunes.
- Distribution of books will take place on the first day back in August 2023
- All books are to be returned at the end of the academic school year.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms Sheehan at email@example.com
Book Grant Scheme
The school offers a book grant scheme whereby parents can avail of financial support to cover the cost of purchasing and/or leasing books.
Book grant applications are welcome from all current and prospective students.
We offer support in one or both of the ways outlined below:
- A grant covering all / part of the book leasing fee
- A voucher to purchase books from High Street Books
The Book Grant Applications are made via the school app.
If you have questions about any of the above schemes, please contact Ms Sheehan at the school at 021 4358012 or via firstname.lastname@example.org