School Bus Service
Please click here to access the bus timetable and route.
- The bus will pick up / drop off at the Bus Eireann stops at each of the locations outlined on the timetable.
- Please note that bus drivers are unable to accept cash payments for tickets/passes on the bus.
- Monthly passes and books of tickets should be purchased via the school office in advance of travel. Please call Miriam on 021 4358012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase tickets.
- Please note that the bus will depart at 1pm each Wednesday due to the early school finish. Given this, drop-off times on this day will be 2.5 hours earlier.
There are two payment options for the service as outlined below. All payments for the service will be taken via the shop section of the school app.
1. Return Journey Pass for the full school year (166 school days).
· The monthly bus pass is €83 or €65 depending on the pickup point. This is 166 school days multiplied by €4.50 or €3.50 per return journey.
· When paying the deposit, parents are committing to a full academic year. (9 months)
· The deposit will be used to pay the fare for month 9 (May 2023)
· Once the deposit has been paid, the other monthly charges will appear on your school shop.
2. Pay as you go rate
· Parents can purchase a book of 20 single journey tickets vis the app at a cost of €60.
· These can be collected from the school office.
3. Sibling Discount
· If parents have more than one child, a 10% discount will be applied to the monthly rate of the second and subsequent children (€75 or €59 per month depending on pick up point)
· Parents should email the school office at email@example.com and request this discounted rate be added to their app settings.
Any parents who are interested in the availing of this service should contact Miriam in the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will set you up for payments.