Ursuline Education is committed to the principle of collaboration and partnership between students, staff, parents, local community, management and trustees.
The ethos of the school is Catholic. Religious Education has been central to the mission of the Ursuline Congregation since its foundation.
Pastoral care of students and staff is integral to the life of an Ursuline school.
Ursuline Education nurtures students to .....
● Be independent of mind in order to stand up for the truth;
● Be aware of others less fortunate than themselves;
● Be active members of their community and Church;
● Know and live their faith;
● Be aware of God’s unconditional love for them.
The school strives to enable students to ...
● have a caring respectful attitude towards self, others and environment;
● understand the importance of courtesy and kindness;
● be aware of the dignity and uniqueness of each person;
● receive holistic development;
● have a personal Relationship with God.