Christmas House Exams 2019
Full details of Christmas House Exams schedule can be found by clicking the below link.
Parents and students should note the below exams guidance notes:
- Normal school rules apply (full school uniform must be worn)
- Morning exams are broken into two sittings:
Sitting 1 9:15am – 10:45am
Sitting 2 11:15am – 12:45pm
- School opens at the normal time of 8am and supervision is in place in the Hall from 8.50am for students who wish to study before exams begin.
- Students must remain in exam centres for the duration of exams.
- If a student does not have a scheduled exam, they have permission to study at home.
- Where ---------- is marked on the exam timetable, this means students should use this time for private study.
- Classes will run as normal for 3rd and 6th Years until 1pm on Tuesday 22nd December.
Notes for New Students / Parents
All students must be in their exam centre for 8:45am for roll call.
Students should have a refill pad for exams (any previous notes must be removed).
Students should have a well-equipped pencil case with blue/black and red pens, two pencils, eraser, sharpener, glue stick and colouring pencils.
Calculator and Maths set may be needed for the Maths exam.
Please note that after-school study will not take place during the exam period (Wednesday 16th December to Tuesday 22nd December inclusive)
Please note that after-school study will not take place during the exam period. (Wednesday 16th December to Tuesday 22nd December inclusive)