Christmas House Exams 2019
Full details of Christmas House Exams schedule can be found by clicking the below links.
Parents and students should note the below exams guidance notes:
- Normal school rules apply for the duration of the exam period;
- Full school uniform must be worn at all times;
- Morning exams begin at 10.10am and end at 1.00pm;
- Afternoon exams begin at 1.30pm and end at 3.30pm;
- School will open at the normal time of 8am each morning;
- Supervision will be in place in the Hall from 8.50am for students who wish to study before exams begin;
- Students must remain in the exam centre for the duration of their exam;
- If a student does not have a scheduled exam, they have permission to study at home or study in the exam centre if they prefer;
- Where --------- is marked on the exam schedule, this means students should use this time for private study at home or at school (whichever they prefer)
Notes for New Students / Parents
All students must be in their exam centre for 10.00am for roll call at 10.10am
Students should have a refill pad for exams (any previous notes must be removed).
Students should have a well-equipped pencil case with blue/black and red pens, two pencils, eraser, sharpener, glue stick and colouring pencils.
Calculator and Maths set may be needed for the Maths exam.
Please note that after-school study will not take place during the final week of term (Week beginning Monday 16th December)